Our Mandan Refinery began operations in 1954, and today has a capacity of 71,000 barrels per day (bpd). It processes primarily sweet (low sulfur) domestic crude oil from North Dakota.
The facility manufactures gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, heavy fuel oils and liquefied petroleum gas. Refined products are trucked and railed from Mandan, and also shipped east via pipeline to supply the Jamestown area, eastern North Dakota and Minnesota.
Vice President, Mandan Refinery
Manager, Human Resources
900 Old Red Trail N.E.
Mandan, ND 58554
- Mandan full-time employees: 250
- Crude oil capacity: 71,000 bpd
- Dedicated 640 acres as natural wildlife habitat
- Planted 11,000 trees with Boy and Girl Scouts in past 22 years for Arbor Day
Health and Safety
- Achieved Star status under OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Program – 2010
- Logged 3 million hours without Days Away From Work (DAFW) injury in 2011
- Sponsored Missouri Slope United Way
- Sponsored Mandan Golden Age Project, to repair homes of senior citizens
- Supported cerebral palsy research through Great American Bike Race
- Supported Sporting Chance, providing sports and outdoor opportunities to physically and mentally challenged
- Supported Child’s Hope Learning Center, which provides daycare for special needs children in the Bismarck and Mandan, N.D. areas